Are you still trying your best to eat healthy between Thanksgiving and Christmas? We are right there with you. We love this idea for a side. Its gluten free, dairy free, paleo, heck it may even be vegan (if you substitute the honey for maple syrup). Sriracha Glazed Brussels Sprouts!
· 1 bag of Brussels Sprouts (or about 3 cups), cut in half
· 1-tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (avocado oil could be used also!)
· 1 ½ tablespoons honey
· ½-1 teaspoon sriracha
· ½ of lime (just the juice)
Heat the oven to 375 degrees
1. Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and then slice them in half
2. On a baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts with the oil and season lightly with salt.
3. Place in the oven and roast for 10 minutes. Toss and roast for 10 more minutes.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the honey, sriracha and lime juice until combined. After the Brussels sprouts have roasted for 20 minutes, pour the glaze over them, toss to combine, and roast for 2 minutes more.
Credit: to domesticsuperhero.com