- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Functional Movement Screen – Level 1 & 2
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Y Balance Test Certified
- Russian Kettle Bell Certified Instructor – Level 2
- Graston Technique M1/M2 Instructor
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
Dr. Linkhorn is originally from a small town in Ohio — 30 minutes from Dayton. Dr. Linkhorn grew up playing a multitude of sports including softball, soccer, basketball and ended up playing softball throughout her college career.
In addition to owning Sports Chiropractic Institute, she is an adjunct faculty member at Life University, a Clinical Advisor for Graston Technique and one of their busiest instructors. In her spare time, Dr. Linkhorn enjoys being a mom to her daughter and has competed in many races including both half and full ironman and has done three ultramarathons. Dr. Linkhorn has a strong passion for helping people and seeing them achieve their goals.